SPLAT MESSY PLAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Those in charge of the child/children are solely responsible for the control, care and safety of their child/children at all times whilst at Splat messy play. Splat messy play cannot accept any such responsibility.
2. Under no circumstance will Splat messy play take responsibility for loss or damages to personal possessions during a messy play session.
3. Those in charge of the child/children are under no circumstances allowed to leave the building without taking the child/children within their care with them.
4. Splat messy play reserves the right to require anyone, child or adult, to leave if their behaviour is likely to threaten the safety or enjoyment of others.Attending adults are responsible for the safety of their child/children during each session. This includes the use of all materials and equipment and to ensure that you and your child/children behave in a way to not cause injury or abuse to other children or adults.
5.We recommend that children wear clothing appropriate for messy play as Splat messy play will not be liable for any stains or marks on children’s clothes.
6. Please do not attend the session with your child if they are ill and risk infecting other children. Splat Messy Play reserves the right to request a child leave the session if it is felt they are an infection risk to others. As an example, where a child has suffered from sickness and diarrhea it is advised to avoid group activities for 48 hours.
Please also inform a member of staff if your child has had a toilet accident so the station/products can be taken away to be cleaned sterilized and replaced.
7. It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to ensure the child/children do not interact with any material/food substance that may cause an allergic reaction to their child/children. (The packaging of food products are avaliable on request if the parents are unsure of the ingredients).
8. We make every effort to supply items that are either edible, non-toxic/ hypoallergenic. However we advise that all materials provided including foodstuffs are not to be consumed by the babies/toddlers as some products (despite being edible) may present a chocking hazard. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any accident, allergic reaction or illness found to be directly attribute from any product or item provided. It remains the responsibility of the parent/guardian in attendance for supervising the children they are accompanying.
9. We do not keep any finished or part finished work from session activities. All materials or work remaining will be discarded. Please make sure you take your child’s work away with you.
10. We regret we are unable to provide refunds for non-attendance.
Splat Messy Play has Public Liability Insurance